Thursday, October 19, 2006

Another Year Older...

...and deeper in debt.

So I survived another birthday (barely). I didn't do much, just chatted with Jake and stayed up too late. R. IM'ed me with his usual abruptness, demanding to know why I was still up. I told him I was online, and I think he made some sort of smart remark about what was I doing online. I told him chatting and it was my birthday. He said I should have told him, he would have sent a stripper. I told him he could come over and do it, he was so good at it. I think he took it as a compliment (it kind of was). But it was midnight and I had to get up at 5 for class, so no hot Chinese studboi striptease for me.

On a positive note, I tried a slightly different way home and it bypassed the single most frustrating backed-up intersection and took me along this scenic reservoir... and right by a Citibank! I had been looking for a convenient branch.

Well, back to work. I have 'assignments' today...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy (belated) birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!! You can still get the strip tease anytime you want, no? Get yourself a nice treat for your birthday. :-)

Unknown said...

Happy b-day!

TK said...

Thanks guys! :-)

TK