Brrr! It's 39°F outside, and 67° in here (I normally keep the place at 69 in the winter though and not much point in powering up the furnace since it is supposed to be back in the 70's this week).
Jumped in bed, drank a ton of water (and some seltzer water with lemon, yum), watched like 3 eps of Eureka, caught up on Survivor (yay! both my hot Asian studs are still in the running... loved the extreme close-up of Yul's bicep, and Brad is still beautiful even with facial hair... he's really queening out lately though; didn't take long to drop the butchy act), some Colbert Report (Andrew Sullivan was back on to comment on Repub hypocrisy [Stephen loves him], and George Lucas was on... bizarre.), an ep of Mythbusters (Grant!), and some Avatar. Went to sleep around 10. I'm thinking I was dehydrated yesterday; it's a struggle to drink enough water during my late-week spin class extravaganza. By the end of each class I am literally dripping with sweat.
I'm actually looking forward to commuting home by Metro tomorrow evening, is that sick or what?
3 comments:
American public transportation systems can be scary sometimes.... :-)
Gatorade is better than water for dehydration, no? Though Japanese version of Gatorade called Aquarius has fewer calories. :-) So does "Pocari-Sweat". :-P Stay hydrated for winter!
Damn! I got tired just reading the post. Where's my spouse...?
Post a Comment