
In an earlier comment, Anonymous (who is that guy, Anonymous?) asked: Who was hotter, David Hedison or Mark Goddard?After watching the 'Unaired Pilot' of Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea (which was, interestingly, in color, while the first season on TV was in B&W) I was leaning back towards Captain Crane. He looked quite handsome when he smiled (which happened less and less as the show got more ridiculous). However, I have to stay with Mark Goddard as Maj. Don West. I liked his bad attitude, the way he constantly wanted to kill Dr. Smith, the way he would slouch around, and his ass looked good in a spacesuit and regular 'planetoid' clothes. Hedison had no ass, sadly. There were two other kinda hot guys on VttBotS: Kowalski and Chip.
1 comment:
Definitely Mark Goddard. Hell, he's still good looking even today, and he's 70!
Post a Comment