"You" are nothing but a pack of neurons.
-- Francis Crick.
To be or not to be?
-- Hamlet, William Shakespeare
"For some time now, I've been aware that there are fewer days ahead than there are behind..." -- Jean-Luc Picard
Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself, but if the Dems win both houses, do you think they'll initiate impeachment proceedings? Can they go after Cheney too?
We can dream.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I think they'll initiate investigations and hearings. I don't think they'll initiate impeachment proceedings until the information they needed to proceed with it and not get voted back out of office was in place, but I think impeachment is the inevitable conclusion of investigations -- which is part of why Republicans have so thoroughly not investigated.
They can go after Cheney, too -- the VP is subject to impeachment.
1 comment:
I think they'll initiate investigations and hearings. I don't think they'll initiate impeachment proceedings until the information they needed to proceed with it and not get voted back out of office was in place, but I think impeachment is the inevitable conclusion of investigations -- which is part of why Republicans have so thoroughly not investigated.
They can go after Cheney, too -- the VP is subject to impeachment.
Post a Comment