Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Doug Doug the Cycle tease

So I went to Doug's hour-long cycle class tonight (not that big of a deal since I'm used to going to two 45-minute classes back to back). It was nearly full, but there were ten guys out of the maybe 25 people. About 10 minutes in he says "Oh, by the way, after this week I'm not going to be teaching classes..."

(Very Pregnant Pause. There are literally several gasps and mutterings of protest)

"...on Tuesday and Thursday nights anymore." (sighs of relief) "Classes are starting (he takes night classes, how cute) and I'll still be teaching two nights, I just don't know which yet."

Damn but that boy is arrogant. If I looked like him and had that body, I'd probably be arrogant too.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Develop the body but ditch the arrogance. We like you for who you REALLY are (and will bitchslap you into the Unlife if you get that uppity anyway ;-)

TK said...

Even if by some miracle I managed to develop that body, I'd still find some way to be insecure. ;-)

Anonymous said...

pic of doug please. pic please. pic please.