I want to like Stargate: Atlantis, I really do. It has enough hot guys. Maybe it just need to hit its stride. But Flanigan just comes off as a younger O'Neil, and the other characters (aside from the annoying McKay, who we know from SG-1) are still forming. (Too bad they couldn't have gotten cutie Corin Nemec to return as Jonas Quinn.)
SG-1 is just a classic, with MacGyver, Teal'c, Carter and Dr. Daniel (doesn't my ass look great in these pants?) Jackson together.
Oh and the architecture of Atlantis! WTF? Art deco on the outside, and a weird clash of Frank Lloyd Wright and Le Corbusier on the inside! And that new Stargate... kinda tacky.
1 comment:
I, too, *want* to like Atlantis, but it leaves me limp. Dr. Jackson does not. ;-)
So you wrote some of the ICE stuff, eh? I think I have Shadow World upstairs. I'll have to go on a hunt now....
Post a Comment