... gone! *POOF!*
How does this happen? Actually, I know exactly how this happens, I just don't like to think about it. I goof off. I try to do things but I get distracted. Though I did make a dent in the hours of stuff sitting on the TiVo...
And I did teach again both mornings (cute blond guy who loved my class last Sunday was back -- yay -- and I had twice as many people this Sunday as last; what's with that? Maybe the rain brings them out.
Anyway, my mission for this week is to:
1. Finish the silly Shadow World Monopoly game
2. Finish the first draft of the D&D D20 Shadow World Atlas layout.
3. Finish the sketch map of Kulthea's eastern hemisphere that i started Saturday and publish it.
4. Publish another chapter of Shadowstone
To do that last one I may need a morning off for. I think I deserve it.
1 comment:
More Shadowstone! Yippeee!
- Chomiji
Post a Comment