"You" are nothing but a pack of neurons.
-- Francis Crick.
To be or not to be?
-- Hamlet, William Shakespeare
"For some time now, I've been aware that there are fewer days ahead than there are behind..." -- Jean-Luc Picard
Saturday, March 12, 2005
Growing Up Gotti update
From the guilty pleasure department: I caught another episode of Growing Up Gotti last night (I FF through the Victoria parts; this is not called Victoria's Ego Trip after all -- though there was an interesting part where she auditions for an off-broadway show and is carried around by a bunch of hot shirtless guys while her faggy, whining assistant drools) and it was about John (the 'troubled middle son') wanting to take up boxing. But the best part was while he was 'training' and he and his moronic posse decided that they would try step aerobics (one of his buddies apparently suggested it because of all the young women in the class). Hilarious! They could barely step on and off the platform in time with the instructor, much less do the arm motions. Made me feel less spastic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment