So Enviroboi was shocked that I didn't even mention going out two nights in a row in my blog, so here it is. Thursday, I joined a throng of Enviroboi's friends to celebrate his birthday at the fabulous smoke-free gay bar Halo, where I had four enormous martinis, but it was happy our and 2-4-1. Whee! I managed to stumble home before my coach turned to a pumpkin (Metro closes around Midnight on school nights) and wasn't feeking too bad on Friday morning.
By the end of the day I was a bit fatigued, but I was convinced to go out to Chadwicks, since it was going to be with Kathy, Marine Ryan and Pixie (and his alleged girlfriend). Unfortunately though Chadwick's is not smoke free, and everyone else in the group smokes, so my eyes really started to bother me. I had a couple beers there, and it wasn't a bad walk home over the Key Bridge. Besides, I had class Saturday morning of course...
6 comments:
So tell us what you don't remember. Or do I have to go the toilets to get the scoop...? ;-)
I remember everything just fine, though those four martinis did make me feel very warm and fuzzy.
However, Enviroboi had a harder time that night...
Sounds like you enjoyed yourself! Have a nice week.
EnviroBoi had a few more drinks than four puny, little wussboy vodka martinis, too. Thus, his 2 day hangover and subsequent rejection of all things alcohol is completely understandable.
--Enviroboi
Those martinis were freaking HUGE!
There was at least three shots in each... it was filled to the rim!!!
Do you remember dinner?
Stop being mean. I didn't eat dinner with you guys. I went home with Laura ... or so I've been told.
I had dinner before the Happy Hour ;-)
EnviroBoi
Post a Comment