Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Creepy?

I will date myself.

As a little boy, I remember seeing the Carpenters on TV. In fact, I remember this video:



I always remember karen wearing that same sort of lambchop dress with the sleeves. I have no idea why.

But now seeing something like this:



Kinda creeps me out, not just for the obvious bad lipsynching but Karen's already beginning anorexia. Sad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll date myself too: I actually taped "Top of the World" off the radio, and by that I mean I put a tape recorder next to the radio and hit "play" -- so I could listen to it over and over. Gay much?

Anonymous said...

Also, the way she holds the microphone creaps me out. Not to mention how happy she is trying to look.

Though I didn't even realize Richard is kinda hottie.

Thanks for sharing. It's been awhile since I listetned to them last time.

Anonymous said...

I meant hit "record"!