Friday, November 10, 2006

It's Friday

And even though it's sort of a holiday, I'm at work. On the bright side, this was the easiest commute ever: under half an hour. Hopefull the ride home will be as breezy. I don't have any appointments today, and I hope nothing comes up. I want to just hang out in the office and do some administrative stuff.

I'm determined not to fritter away my weekend this time. I have lots to do. Maybe I should make myself a schedule? I'm not a terribly organized person by nature (I couldn't even find the receipt for my iMac the other day when I signed up for Applecare; I had to have them print me a new copy) and I tend to file things in stacks. Same with my time: I just kind of wander from activity to activity without structure. Eh.

R. IM'ed me the other day, asking where I've been. I guess he's kind of clueless. I just discovered that Google has saved every Gmail/Jabber chat I've eveer done. That's a little... creepy. Good thing I haven't had any lewd conversations with underage Congressional pages!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am not an organized person myself but I keep every receipt in the clear file in my study. :-) So I can make myself feel guilty after the compulsive shopping?

wow, everything that has been discussed is logged? That's scary. I am glad I don't use Google for chat. :-)

Have a fantabulous weekend!