Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The trouble....

...with going to bed at 7:00 pm, is my back hurts the next morning. Fortunately it's just a little twinge, and it goes away after a few stretches. I really want that Sleep-number® bed like R. has, but I don't feel like I should be spending $1000 plus right now. Of course I could put it on credit, but I do enough of that already. I am still counting my small blessings that I did not have to spend $2100 to get the car fixed (see a few weeks ago).

Otherwise I'm feeling somewhat better today; absolutely no idea why, unless it was just a good long sleep. Really need to get my work act together though... take some kind of action. And I need to try to devote time every day to my writing. The thing is that when I get home at night I am mentally dead. I really should try getting up early every day and writing then; I know I'm a morning person--unlike almost everyone else I know!

Allrighty, off to check email.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, 1000 bucks for a bed? But if that bed gets a lot of nice actions, I guess it's worth it. And I don't think you need to figure out it's a good day for you. :-) Just enjoy it!

Good day!