Monday, November 06, 2006

Not So Anonymous

I'm always surprised how un-anonymous this blog is, though I guess I shouldn't be. I was contacted last week by someone out of the past who I had mentioned here years ago; not the first time. I've learned the hard way to not use full names (or even names) in this thing because people apparently blog themselves... or other people blog people... anyway.

R. did his round of calling yesterday. 2 pm, then again at 10 pm (I was half asleep). I didn't answer and he didn't leave a message. The afternoon one was his usual hookup call; I have no idea what the 10 pm one was. I thought he was supposed to be out of town. If I had guts I'd tell him to just stop calling me and get it over with.

I got an email from A., my friend from Europe, who I have gone on a few cruises with. Unfortunately he is not doing too well. Our lives seem to parallel each other sometimes.

Another week stretching ahead. I have appointments through Wednesday; hopefully the latter part of the week will be slower. I didn't get nearly as much as I wanted done over the weekend (what else is new?). Friday night I was exhausted and crashed early. I did some errands Saturday, and chatted with a friend in the evening. Sunday was class (and I wimped out of the j-pop mix again) then I just laid around the house. Watched a lot of Mythbusters (Grant's teeth just fascinate me; I should just ask him what he did) and Dr Who (Mickey! Don't go!!!) and the new Rome series on Discovery Channel.

I just feel blah, like I am dragging from one day to the next with nothing to really look forward to.

No comments: