Thursday, November 09, 2006

WETA's Nutcracker contest

Okay all you artistic types in the DC area, here's WETA's Nutcracker contest for you!

Your punishment, however, is that if you win, you have to invite me since I turned you on to the contest. :-)

Oh, and the AP has declared, that based on Virginia's recount history, Jim Webb is our new junior Senator. The Dems now rule congress! Though you just know that Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid are sitting in an office somewhere going "Okay, we won; now what the hell do we do!?!?"

It's a beautiful sunny morning here in the DC metro area; the creep to work (when I go Thursday morning I am about 30 minutes later because of my morning spin class, and it makes all the difference in the world: a 30 minute commute starting at 7:15 becomes a clutch-ripping 45-50 minute crawl commute starting at 7:45) wasn't so bad. I had the sunroof open, and took some camera pics of the foliage while I was stopped. I'll post them tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I totally would do this even if I am not that good at drawing. Too bad I am not in the area.

You keft the sunroof open and took a photo? I am glad your arm is still attached. I get scared by those sunroofs as I imagine things would go wrong...