Thursday, August 17, 2006

Back to work

I'm well on the way to being thoroughly caffeinated, and about to settle in to a few hours of good writing. I just need to stay away from the temptations of the evil internet (oops, too late).

Classes were okay today, though only one person showed up for abs class, which is disappointing because my attendance had been pretty good. On the plus side, my one student was a pretty hot young guy (usually it's all women). I noticed that as the class went on, I had unconsciously lowered the pitch of my voice and had taken on a more 'commanding' tone. Butching it up, I guess?

Anyway afterward he thanked me and said it was a 'great class.' Cool!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's the other side of TK. Commanding with a deep tone. :-) That's hot.

Tomokito said...

i agree. two japanese think your commanding tone is hot. it's almost universal approval. btw, pls visit my newly-born blog somtime:)