Thursday, August 24, 2006

Survivor: Race vs. Race

Look at the cute picture Larry sent me! Isn't he sweet? Well the kid is kind of goofy looking but what a hot little body he has on him. Pecs and abs you could eat off of. Or just... well, never mind.

On a not-completely-unrelated front, I suppose everyone has heard: in an attempt to fight a ratings falloff, the new Survivor is (as I understand it) going to pit race against race. I'm not sure what I think about this (beyond it being a cheap ratings stunt).

Let's see, who do you think I'll be rooting for? Cute, gay (he must be gay, read his bio; hell just look at him) Brad the Fashion Director? or Yul, the hunky (and also single) South Korean dude.

Well you knew it would be the Asians I would root for, didn't you? (Hell, the only people I really care about on Lost are Sun and Jin). And actually, I haven't watched Survivor since the first one (and I couldn't take much of that). Like most reality tv, I find it boring and annoying, and the people tend not to be the best examples of civilized humanity.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched Survivor a couple years. It was actually one of the few things Andy and I had in common when we dated. But the truth is that it's all a publicity stunt regardless of what season it is. I'd rather watch Lost anyway :)

Anonymous said...

I think I watched Survivor marathon awhile back. The only thing I thought was the guy um... the host of that TV show was shorter than I thought. And I hate his necklace by the way.

I believe the caucasian will win based on Hollywood cliche? huh...

Happy weekend!