Friday, August 04, 2006

I am so confused

R. and I talked the other day about some camping thing organised by this gay group that we both belong to, (and at an event where we actually met last december), long story, and by the end of the IM, I had the feeling that he was checking to see if I was going, making sure I was not going so he could go and be a slut with no worries. Not like I could stop him anyway. Then earlier today he asks if I can come over and help him move a tv and he is off to this event, and well if I can get a ride fine.

THEN just now he calls and says he is at the place to get his new tv and he is almost pleading with me to come over, and basically invited me to stay the night because his roomate is away! WTF!? That is TOTALLY unlike him. He NEVER wants me to stay over unless I ask and whine. And hearing his voice... we just won't talk about that.

Of course I just watched the Xiaolin Showdown where Omi converts to Evil, which is awful... it turns out that this was the very first episode of XS that I ever saw, and no wonder why I was kind of freaked out by it. Omi's head thing rotates and he is evil and he joins Chase Young, Jack Spicer is turned good because his Yang is lost in the Yin Yang World, and Kimiko is all freaky looking because she uses the Manchurian Musca and looks like a fly. Ugh! Everything is turned around in that one episode!

Now I desperately need to see Finding Omi to see how it all turns out!

Oh, and hang out with R. tonight. Whatever.

No comments: