One big irony, in three parts:
1. Wednesday nite, I was tired and went to sleep really early. R. called me not once but TWICE about some inane thing, and I was completely incoherent (I have no idea what he called about, something about Star Trek) but the point is he called me, and he said that he didn't 'do anything' last weekend. Well.
2. Last night I snuggled in bed all alone and quiet and no one called me.
3. Tonight I go out with Vuboq and Diablo and Tomoko and Vuboq's Mike. and have a decent time, and as I walk home, who calls but R., saying he wants me to see his new TV and his roomate is out (wink wink). Sadly with 2 margaritas and a couple beers in me and I am really tired, I say I don't feel like coming over (i.e., driving all the way down to alexandria).
Argh.
Well at least R. still likes me and wants me over to 'see his tv' some time so I am not a total loser.
1 comment:
Is "do you wanna come and watch the TV" a sign? I didn't know but when I was asked that, I did not watch it at all and did "other things".
I hope you get to see "it" anytime soon or did you do that already this weekend?
Post a Comment