Sunday, August 20, 2006

Power Rangers






I made the mistake of turning on the TV before class, and what was on but Power Rangers: Ninja Storm What a handsome cast! Samoan Pua Magasiva, plus Jorgito Vargas Jr. and Jason Chan (who plays the nerdy computer guy and his hip holographic alter-ego) are all little hotties. Oh and there are some white guys and a chick too. And a Guinea pig. It's more corny than I even remembered Power Rangers being. But I'm not going to get hooked on another kiddie show. Nope!

4 comments:

diablo said...

are you hooked yet?

TK said...

Must... not... progam TiVo... to PRNS...

GayProf said...

I have never seen a full episode. The guy in the glasses, though, might just be worth the watch.

TK said...

Interestingly, Jason Chan (the one in glasses) is actually quite a bit older than the others, he's in his 30's. He was very cute to watch in today's episode, when he alternates between his butt-kicking ski-cap-wearing holo-persona and his quiet, glasses-wearing computer geek persona.

Sadly, the show is mostly off the air now; today was some special showing. But I, um, set TiVo to look out for it.