Sunday, August 27, 2006

What I did on my (4-day) weekend

Thursday: very productive! Taught 2 classes, met with my friend over breakfast, ran errands and got some work done.

Friday: Started out ok, but stressing about R. and the weekend. Went out for happy hour with Steven and Robert, and drank way, way too much. Trip home not pretty.

Saturday: Still not pretty but got through class. Rested a bit and managed to round up a ride to the pool party. R. called while I was at class to say he was going sailing, but might stop by the party later. Argh. Went to party, met some nice people, talked to one kinda cute guy for a long time and he gave me his phone number. Found out some things about R. that I suspected but didn't know for sure till then. Spent some time quietly freaking out. Only had a couple drinks, got ride home and went to bed at reasonable hour--after talking with R. on the phone. Really need to face up to the fact that nothing is going to change with him.

Sunday: Had gotten a sub for class so just taking it easy. Need to go to the Apple Store to check on something for work, and maybe do a workout at the gym later. Really feel like crawling back into bed though. In fact, think I will for awhile. Just bummed about R.

No comments: