This morning from about 4 to 6 am I wandered in that half-awake state again, though mostly asleep and dreaming about R. and this pool event tomorrow. To go or not go? I guess I'll suck it up and try to talk to him about it today. Sigh.Oh, and my bod is killing me after subbing a 'Club Strength' class Wednesday night, followed by 2 spin classes yesterday. Ouch.
Well, I've had my raisin bran, I've got my coffee, now I need to pull myself together and get some work done today. Though what I really want to do is crawl back into bed, pull down the shade and watch the hours of TV stored on the TiVo. The ep of Blade I started on last night had Shen in a wifebeater--he's got a nice bod!
Maybe some more coffee...
1 comment:
I think you now have a damn good reason to call R today and ask him for massage. it doesn't have to be sexual at all but if it gets sexual, well, just go with it :-) happy weekend!
Post a Comment